- Individual (Child, Adolescent, Adult, Senior Adult), Family, and Couple therapy available.
- Available for consultation, presentations, and workshops.
- Bilingual Therapy in Farsi (Dari) available
You may be able to use your insurance to cover the costs of therapy. Depending on your benefit plan, you may be eligible to apply for reimbursement from your insurance company. I can help you by preparing a monthly statement of your services you have paid for at my office. You may then be reimbursed directly by the insurance company for services you have received.
A Free 10 minute phone consultation will be used to determine a good therapeutic fit. Once good fit is determined, an initial session will be scheduled to gather more information and initiate treatment plans. If your needs fall outside my scope of practice, I’ll be happy to provide you with qualified referrals.
Assessments available for:
- Learning Disabilities
Can I Use Insurance?
I am an in-network provider for the following insurance companies:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
If you do not see your insurance company in this list, you may ask them if they will accept out-of-network providers for PPO plans.
IMPORTANT! Before your first appointment, please call your insurance company and find out the following information:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is it through Blue Cross Blue Shield or Medicare?
- Do I have Medicare supplemental Part B coverage?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Do I need an authorization number?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay? How much?
- How much do I pay for out-of-network provider?
For More Information Please Contact Us:
Please contact me for more information. Please include a BRIEF question and include your location.